- Ziplining over the water to 10 meters high and 30 meters long
- Pool crystalline green water surrounded by a beautiful view
- Exotic surrounding flora to enjoy the tranquility of the Forest
- Site ideal for snorkeling and swimming in place
- It has several access points by inviting different journey around the Mayan paths "Sac Be", surrounded by nature
- Mandatory use of Vest
Cenote Palmas is probably our favorite cenote so far. It is absolutely gorgeous. The flora and fauna is kind of like the set of Gilligan's Island. Nice raised platform to dive from.
It has several staircases that descend to the water's edge and the zip line is the best one. It's not so high that it's considered crazy to tackle, but definitely high enough that your
adrenaline will seek out whatever religion you may practice, for advice. The water is very clear and it's a WARM cenote. Cenote Palmas is very comfortable!